Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cardio Cinema

My wife and I watch a lot of movies a half hour at the time while at the gym. Our gym has a room filled with various cardio machines where you can watch movies on a large screen. I will usually run for a half hour 4 times a week or so. They play the same movies over and over a lot, so sometimes I can just about see the whole movie in half hour segments here and there. Sometimes I see the same half hour over and over and it drives me crazy. I'm not too picky when it comes to the movies they play, because eye candy action movies are good to run to. It is harder to run to a slow paced movie where there is a lot of dialogue.
If I have to watch the first 45 minutes of Iron Man 1 one more time though, I think I'll go crazy. I did get a half hour of Avatar in a few weeks ago. That is the only half hour that I have seen, and I'll have a whole different post on my thoughts on Avatar. Just know that I will not be taking the time to watch the entire movie ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment